Accredit Your Program or Event
US Squash accredits thousands of squash activities each year at Facility Affiliates across the country. Accredited squash activities can come in the form of tournaments, leagues, ladders, box leagues, and any other form of structured competition. Once accredited, events can be accessed and managed on Club Locker, which provides numerous tools and resources to help deliver the best experience possible to participants.
By choosing to accredit your tournament with US Squash, you will receive the following:
- Dedicated online tournament page, which can be used to both promote your tournament and provide important information regarding your tournament.
- Player management software, which includes the ability to collect online entries and payments.
- Full access to the online tournament software, which allows the event organizer to seed, create, and schedule draws online.
- Ability to live score matches and record final match results.
- Full support from the US Squash tournaments team.
Additionally, the results of all matches in accredited tournaments are automatically integrated in Club Locker and are factored into each players’ individual rating, giving players the ability to receive national ranking credit by playing.
Please see the below sections for important information regarding tournament accreditation.
Note that in order for a tournament to be accredited the following requirements must be met:-
- Tournament directors must certify that their facility meets US Squash guidelines for ventilation, airflow, sanitisation and operations by completing the Facility Standards form
- Tournament Directors must agree to abide by the Us Squash event operational protocols by completing the US Squash Accredited Event Operational Protocols form
- Host Facilities must be current US Squash Facility Affiliates