Stripe is a third-party online payment processing company, which is fully integrated with the US Squash and Club Locker software. Stripe allows tournament directors to collect payments through their tournament Club Locker profile. These are then deposited directly into the connected bank accounts.
The online registration system saves tournament directors and organizers a tremendous amount of time and energy and offers the following features and benefits:
- Digitizes entry forms, eliminating the need to maintain and organize paper entry forms.
- Collects payment instantly via credit card, removing the hassle of tracking and depositing checks.
- Places the entrants immediately into their requested division, reducing the administrative workload of searching for players and adding them into draws manually.
- Allows the tournament director to collect online payments.
- Software automatically generates financial reports for each tournament.
- Accreditation fees are paid as a percentage of each entry transaction, removing the need to for invoicing and payment at the conclusion of the tournament.
- Entry fees are automatically deposited into the tournament director’s Stripe account, which can be used to offset tournament expenses.
- Refunds can easily be issued when necessary to the credit card that was used in the transaction.
Since all online entry fee transactions are processed using Stripe, tournament directors will need to create a Stripe account. Once a tournament has been approved, a tournament director can easily create a stripe account, or link the tournament entry to an existing stripe account, through the online tournament accreditation form.