- Barrett Takesian: Senior Advisor for Community Programs, US Squash; President & Senior Executive Director, Portland Community Squash
- Hannah Vernex-Loset: Program Director, Atlanta Community Squash
- Kevin Klipstein: President & CEO, US Squash
- Renato Paiva: Executive Director, Access Youth Academy
- Simba Muhwati: Chief Squash Officer, StreetSquash
Building off a strong foundation of traditional club and school-based models, squash communities of the future will be grown around multi-purpose facilities which integrate a full range of programming. These community squash centers, featuring both indoor and outdoor courts, will dramatically increase access to the sport and bring an expanding and diverse community together.
Investments in infrastructure are essential to support the efforts of squash leaders nationwide and to create sustainable growth in access to the sport. The US Squash Community Initiative, anchored by the Community Affiliate Network, will stimulate and support the establishment of centers nationally and will be overseen by the US Squash Senior Advisor for Community Programs.
The Community Affiliate Network partners US Squash with nonprofit facilities that deliver programs and advance the goals of the Community Initiative: to provide access and lifelong engagement in squash to people spanning the entire socio-economic spectrum, fostering lasting relationships across generations, genders, races and religions and building a lasting and diverse community rooted in shared values.
Interested in learning more or applying?
See more detailed information and the full application here: