- All participants must be current US Squash members through the last day of the tournament.
- All participants are required to have taken and passed the online referee exam before the start of the tournament.
- All participants must be currently enrolled and attending classes for the school they will represent.
- All participants must be enrolled in 8th grade or below in order to be eligible to participate.
- Each team must have a minimum five (5) players on their roster. Matches are played with five players from each team’s roster.
- Co-ed teams are permitted to participate in the Middle School Championships in the Boys’ division.
- Individual players are not permitted to play in both the High School and Middle School Championships.
- Team and player participation in the tournament is at the discretion of US Squash.
Note: Emerging teams in their first year participating in the Middle School Championships may include participants from multiple schools within the same school district. Emerging teams are designed for entry-level competition and will likely not be eligible to participate in Division 1; all final decisions on eligibility are at the discretion of US Squash. Any team that is interested in qualifying as an emerging team must submit their request for approval via email to firstname.lastname@example.org information about their players and what schools they are currently attending.