The inaugural Women and Girls Summit will take place September 24-25, bringing a diverse group of players, coaches, and leaders together from around the country. The two-day session will feature on and off-court activities, seminars, and speakers to share knowledge and best practices for engaging and retaining women and girls in squash.
Topics, sessions, and Speakers will include:
- On-court working sessions: techniques for coaching women & girls
- Dr. Jaime Zuckerman: Addressing the Impact of Social Media on Sport Engagement and Participation
- Dr. Matt Munich: The Well-Attuned Entourage: Enhancing Performance, Strengthening the Family & Forging Resilience
- Marci Sier: Using Sport to Help Teens Embrace and Learn From Mistakes
- Improving the health of players and their communities through nutrition knowledge and education
- Squash Exhibition and social play
- Saturday evening reception at the Specter Center
More programming details will be added to this page regularly – check back for updates!
Join us in Philadelphia to share, learn, and connect with old friends and make new ones while we work together towards our goal of full gender parity in squash participation!
Registration for the Women and Girls Summit is free to all participants. Please consider becoming a patron of the Women and Girls Summit; the support of our community is essential to making events like this possible.
Interested in becoming a corporate sponsor of the Women and Girls Summit? Contact us to learn more about opportunities.