Seeking a full-time squash Teaching Professional to join our staff to support an active squash membership through lessons and clinics. The candidate will be responsible for helping engage our current squash membership and to introduce squash to adult and junior members.
- Show a passion for teaching the game of squash and ability to transfer that to students.
- Positive mindset, enthusiastic, goal-oriented, knowledgeable, observant, respectful, patient and a have clear communication skills.
- Ability to learn and work as part of productive team, team player
- Minimum Skill level of 5.0
- Valid US Work Visa and social security number
- Minimum US squash Level 1 certified coach (or equivalent international certification)
Compensation for the position will be based on the experience and level of the candidate.
About MitchellSquash: we have high standards of coaching players of all levels and ages for the past 34 years. The program has a rich history of working with and developing National Champions, US National Team Members, National Sportsmanship award recipients. We are proud of our members, squash athletes, our history, and the active squash community, and our staff.
Please provide a cover letter and resume send to Geoff Mitchell Geoff@MitchellSquash.com