Located in the suburbs of Philadelphia, Merion Cricket Club has arguably the most well established and storied squash programs in the U.S. Featuring 8 singles and 2 doubles courts, MCC also has state of the art gym, locker room, dining and pool facilities
We are seeking a dynamic and driven squash professional to join the experienced team to deliver lessons, clinics and events to a membership that has diverse needs from social to competitive play in singles and doubles. Outside of on court duties, the successful candidate will have administrative duties that could include running in house events, travel to tournaments and providing feedback within the coaching team to build programs that engage our membership with a positive squash experience.
- At least 3 years of prior coaching experience. Minimum skill level of 5.0 or above preferred
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Computer and people skills is a must
- Demonstrate knowledge on how to grow a squash program
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
- Available for full time schedule that includes evenings and weekends
- Ability to develop programs and complete projects in a timely manner
- AED/CPR certified
- Valid working visa preferred
We encourage opportunities for learning and growth through continuing education both on and off court with coaching courses and opportunities within the private club industry.
Compensation package includes, base salary, lesson/clinic income, comprehensive benefits including health and 401K options, meals and on court clothing allocations.
Please send cover letter and resume to the attn of:
Scott Devoy – Director of Squash