The Baldwin School seeks a Part-Time Squash Coach for the 2023-2024 school year.
Under the direction of the Director of Athletics and the Director of Squash, the successful candidate will possess a genuine love and knowledge of squash and understand how to teach, mentor and motivate student-athletes. In addition, the ability to lead collaboratively and creatively is essential.
A Baldwin Coach:
- Is student-centered, embraces school life, and shows it through positive actions and interactions
- Consistently maintains high standards for their work and motivates others to achieve the same standard of excellence
- Fosters a positive culture by being collaborative, optimistic, approachable, selfless, and flexible
- Embodies our core values of Learning, Respect, Responsibility, Compassion, and Honesty
- Bachelor’s degree
- Competitive background and previous experience in coaching required
- Knowledge of appropriate safety measures to ensure the well-being of student-athletes
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to attend all team practices, meetings, and games
Interested candidates, please submit a resume, cover letter, and contact information for three professional references.