POSITION TITLE: Girls Varsity Coach, Girls JV coach and Girls Middle School Coach
REPORTS TO: RPCS Athletic Director
- Leading practices for squash players of all ages and levels.
- Exhibiting leadership and professional behavior in dealing with student-athletes
- Travel with teams to all matches and to high school nationals.
- Provide private coaching in the form of lessons and clinics to RPCS players.
- Assist in the running of tournaments and events.
- Must be able to establish and maintain a high level of customer service.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Eagerness to work in a school community.
- Goal oriented, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
The salary and hourly rate for this position will be based on the candidate’s experience.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Pat Wong: email@example.com