Pyramid Squash is located in the lower Westchester area of New York. The club is a family owned and operated facility that offers a full squash and fitness program on 4 ASB courts, and is now seeking a full-time Assistant Squash Pro. The candidate for this position will support the Head Squash Professional in the running of all programs, lessons, and squash related events, but not limited to:
- Provide squash Instruction to all clients at all ages and levels.
- Assist in organizing and coaching clinics and camps.
- Assist in sales of squash related equipment (grips, shoes, rackets etc.)
- Proficient at restringing rackets.
- Ensure proper tracking of all squash activities.
- Maintain cleanliness of courts and squash area, at all times.
- Must be energetic and polite and be able to interact well with members of all ages.
- Manage the front desk, answering and screening all incoming calls and take detailed messages.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of squash coaching experience.
- Pleasant personality and cooperative nature.
- Excellent oral and written English.
Candidate must demonstrate a high level of playing and coaching ability, highly motivated. Have excellent organizational skills, strong work ethic, and basic computer skills. Candidate must be fully vaccinated and needs to have a minimum of a working visa.
If interested, please forward resume and cover letter to Kat Amir at email@example.com.