The Field Club of Greenwich was established in 1908 and is a private member club with a rich tradition of family rackets activity. The club has numerous outdoor and indoor activities including har-tru and grass court tennis, paddle and 5 international singles squash courts along with a doubles court.
The Field Club seeks a highly motivated, energetic and personable Squash Professional to join a team of hard working rackets professionals. The squash program at the Field Club has long been regarded as one of the most prominent programs in the North East with the hosting of National and International squash events annually for over a decade. Adding to this we have produced a number of National Champions in the last decade.
The Squash Professional shall assist the Director of Squash in implementing a comprehensive year round program. Duties will include teaching lessons, clinics, supervising club events as well as assisting in the coordination of National and International events the club hosts annually. This position also demands substantial on court teaching during winter months.
- A friendly and professional attitude at all times.
- Candidates must be experienced and comfortable in working with juniors and adults of all abilities. 2 years teaching experience is preferred.
- Competent in evaluating and implementing appropriate skill level coaching plans
- Hardball doubles experience is preferred due to the high number of members that play.
- Strong communication skills with coworkers and members are essential.
- An ability to provide administrative off court support to the Director of Squash along with the coordination of both personal teaching schedule and member communications.
We offer an attractive compensation package that includes a base salary, competitive hourly lesson rate, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions
Interested applicants should forward resumes to;
Director of Squash – Liam Kenny firstname.lastname@example.org (203)869-1309