The prestigious New York Athletic Club, one of the world’s premier clubs, established in 1868, and located on Central Park South in Manhattan is seeking a full-time Squash Pro. The candidate for this position will support the Head Squash Professional in the running of all programs, lessons, and squash related events, but not limited to:
- Provide squash Instruction to members and their kids in both singles and doubles.
- Assist in organizing and coaching clinics and camps.
- Schedule matches for members.
- Assist in sales of squash related equipment (grips, shoes, rackets etc.)
- Proficient at restringing rackets.
- Ensure proper billing of all squash activities.
- Maintain cleanliness of courts and squash area, at all times.
- Ensure club policies are adhered to both on and off court.
- Must be energetic and polite and be able to interact well with members of all ages.
- Manage the front desk, answering and screening all incoming calls and take detailed messages.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of squash coaching experience.
- Current CPR/First Aid /AED certification.
- Excellent communications, public relations, and organizational skills.
- Pleasant personality and cooperative nature.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Excellent computer skills.
Candidate must demonstrate a high level of playing and coaching ability, highly motivated. Have excellent organization skills, strong work ethic, and basic computer skills. Candidate must be fully vaccinated.
If interested, please forward resume and cover letter to Denise Lacen, Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.