Wilmington Country Club is a prestigious private club that offers its members a full range of recreational and social amenities. Our club has an outstanding reputation for its commitment to excellence in the quality of services and experiences provided to its members. It is our goal to ensure that an excellent level of service be maintained at all times.
We are currently searching for a Head Squash Professional
- Teaching adults and juniors in clinics and private lessons
- Coach juniors of all ages and levels
- Help to create, organize and run social squash activities including, leagues, events, club tournaments as well as local and national tournaments
- Coach junior players at select tournaments
- Pro shop administration
- Assist in building and maintaining a strong squash program
- Exceed Member expectations at all times
- Ability to work Fridays & Weekends required
- Must have experience coaching singles and doubles squash to juniors and adults of all levels in private and group settings
- Must be high skill level player (5.5 or higher), certification not required but desired
- Must have a good understanding of the game including grips, swings, styles, strategy, nuances and rules
- 3-5 years of professional teaching experience
- Ability to teach other racquet sports such as Tennis, Pickleball, and Paddle Tennis
- Ability to string racquets preferred but not required
- Must be able to show the ability to work in the U.S.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
- Compensation includes a competitive salary, hourly lesson fees and group lesson fees.
- Health/Dental/Vision Plans
- 401(k) with a matching club contribution (waiting period applies)
- Complimentary Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability (waiting period applies)
- Dues for Professional Associations
- Complimentary Employee Meals
If you or someone you know is a highly motivated and energetic person who can uphold our Tenet’s of Excellence, consider applying at our club. We will train the right candidate with a willingness to learn. All applicants should possess professionalism, enthusiasm, and customer service skills. It is our goal to provide a high standard of service to our membership.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.wilmingtoncc.com/employment.