Hackley School seeks an assistant squash professional for employment for the 2022-2023 school year. Candidates must enjoy working with children of all ages and abilities and must possess an exceptional work ethic and enthusiasm for working within a school program. Strong preference will be given to candidates with a proven record of both playing and coaching experience. This is a full-time position within the Athletics department reporting to The Athletic Director, The Director of Auxiliary programs and The Director of Squash.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- The assistant professional will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of Hackley’s interscholastic squash program through the winter season.
- Work with the Director of Squash in management of coaching staff, match scheduling and communications with parents and students.
- Travel with teams to all matches and confirm transportation with the Athletic Office.
- Provide private coaching in the form of lessons and clinics to Hackley Squash Academy players, parents and the local community year round.
- Assist in the running of tournaments and events.
- Must have coaching and management experience in a successful squash program.
- Must be able to establish and maintain a high level of customer service.
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset and understand the business side of squash as it relates to a 8-court facility on a school campus.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Eagerness to work in a school community.
- Goal oriented, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
The salary and hourly rate for this position will be based on the candidate’s experience.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.