Located within five minutes of bucolic downtown Princeton, the Pretty Brook Tennis Club has been a beacon of racquet and social activity in central New Jersey since 1929. Recognized as one of the premier private clubs in the region, members enjoy excellent facilities including a swimming pool, five Har-Tru Hydro-Court outdoor tennis courts, two platform tennis courts, an indoor tennis court, a well-equipped fitness center, and two state-of-the-art squash courts. In addition, the Club offers a beautiful, newly renovated clubhouse with bar and food service, as well as a private dining room. Fitness center staff includes a trainer dedicated to squash performance and conditioning.
Good Nick Squash is seeking an exceptional, ambitious, and energetic head squash professional who is motivated and well organized to continue to build and manage a full squash program that includes all ages from beginner to elite junior tournament players as well as a diverse adult membership. The head squash professional will work with the Good Nick Squash team to lead the growth and expansion of the existing squash program, including the further development of the junior program and adult program through lessons, clinics, camps, and events. Proposed start date is Fall/September 2022.
- A reliable, high integrity individual who is interested in developing a comprehensive, long-term program to serve the needs of all club members
- Proven playing record as a PSA player, club professional, or ranked collegiate player
- Previous experience coaching squash to varying abilities and levels
- A demonstrated passion for the sport and desire to be a mentor, leader, and role model
- Exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong work ethic, and a commitment to work on weekends
- Existing and valid US work visa required
How to Apply
Please email resume and cover letter to Rob Krizek, Director Good Nick Squash – firstname.lastname@example.org