Georgia Concourse Athletic Club
A Wellbridge Managed Company
We’re looking for a Squash Instructor!
Who are we:
Concourse Athletic Club is Atlanta’s premier athletic club with high-caliber amenities, staff and programs. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Squash Instructors are all about:
Our Squash Instructors are responsible for all Squash activity programming, including developing and promoting squash programs for all age groups. Teach group and private lessons. Organize socials, tournaments, ladders, etc. Promote squash memberships to all potential prospects. Act as the Club’s Squash Ambassador to enhance the value of the Club. Maintain courts in a professional manner and ensure that the environment is safe for all who use the facility. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
What your all about:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Professional level squash skills (5.0 – 6.0 minimum preferred).
- 5 years experience as a club professional or as a coach for a college program.
- Level 2 or Level 3 Coaching Qualification from a national squash federation preferred.
- Outstanding speaking, interpersonal, and leadership skills. Adaptability, creativity, and initiative-taking.
- Project management, interpersonal, organizational and networking skills critical.
Why we’re a great company to join:
- You’ll enjoy a complementary family membership.
- We provide state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- We offer company matching 401k.
- We offer short term and long term disability.
- We offer AD&D and voluntary insurance.
- We offer paid time off and holidays.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 21,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering BETTER for and through our employees, our members, and our community.