Westchester Country Club is looking to hire an assistant squash professional to join their world class coaching team. We have a large, vibrant and successful junior squash program and a wonderful, diverse membership.
Westchester Country Club is located in Rye, NY and was founded in 1922. The club grounds are significant and beautiful, with two championship golf courses, 20 tennis courts, 5 paddle tennis courts, a beach club and the field house that includes 6 singles and 1 doubles court. The club enjoys hosting member and professional events, it has a long history as one of the best clubs in the United States.
- At least 3 years of coaching experience at all levels, preferably with recognized coaching qualifications and/or professional international playing experience.
- The ability to organize and assist with, but not limited to, the following areas: inter-club events/tournaments, private lessons and group clinics, camps, tournament coaching and to generally enhance the member experience by proactively engaging the membership in all things squash related.
- Great communication skills (verbal, written and non-verbal), friendliness and respectful.
- It is essential that this pro works as part of a team, is enthusiastic, reliable and possesses a kind and encouraging nature. We hold team-work and camaraderie as the back bone to our pro staff. It is important that we teach/show great sportsmanship, values, team spirit and support to our members and colleagues and have a strong sense of community.
- Valid US work visa is not necessary, though preferred.
Interested applicants should send their cover letter and resume to Natalie Grainger: firstname.lastname@example.org