SQUASH PROFESSIONAL POSITION
Located on Philadelphia’s Main Line, The Cynwyd Club is recognized as one of the premier private clubs for tennis, squash, fitness, banquets, and socializing. Since its founding in 1913, The Cynwyd Club has been a favorite place for countless tennis and squash enthusiasts and many multi-generational families. Today, the Club has over 1100 members of all ages.
Situated on two and a half acres in a quiet residential neighborhood in Bala Cynwyd just outside of Philadelphia, the Club boasts eight outdoor Har-Tru tennis courts, five international squash singles courts, two squash doubles courts, a well-equipped fitness center, an outdoor swimming pool and tot pool. In addition, the Club’s beautifully-appointed 35,000-square foot Tudor-style clubhouse includes a Ballroom, Members’ Bar and Bistro.
The Cynwyd Club squash program requires and energetic and enthusiastic individual that’s motivated and well organized to join an already established and hardworking squash team. This individual will be required to help, assist and further enhance the Cynwyd Club squash program in the areas of – individual and semi-private squash lessons, junior and senior squash clinics, junior squash camps, organizing and running of established school squash programs, and all in house programs such as inter and intra member leagues to management of junior and senior tournaments. All squash program interaction will be under the strict guidance of the Squash Director.
- Proven playing record as a top PSA player, established club professional or highly ranked collegiate player.
- Background in junior coaching
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge and excellence in squash singles and doubles
- Have exceptional organizational skills, time management and strong oral communication
- Strong desire and ability to work within a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook and Google platforms
- Hard work ethic
- Existing and valid US working visa preferred.
Compensation will consist of a 12-month salary and teaching commissions, along with an employee/employer sponsored health and dental plan.
Candidates should submit cover letter, resume and personal references to;
The Cynwyd Club
c/o Georgina Stoker, Director of Squash
Qualified candidates successfully chosen for an interview will be personally contacted.