CourtTech USA, a specialty court construction and multifaceted sports company, is looking to hire an administrative assistant to support the company and its successful expansion and growth.
Duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports President and other employees through a variety of tasks related to organization, communication and customer service. Familiar with a variety of the construction field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Additional tasks and initiatives may be required with affiliated CourtTech Companies.
Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Reports directly to the President of CourtTech.
Some travel may be required.
Specific job duties include:
- scheduling (travel to jobs by field crew, meeting schedules, project schedule)
- invoice processing (customer invoicing and payment processing)
- accounts payable (prepare bill payments in a timely manner)
- understanding cash flow projections and budgeting to be conversant with accountant, bookkeeper and President about payables/receivables
- phone support, mail, office supplies, filing
- general administrative assistance to President as needed
- use of BuilderTrend construction management software as needed
- will collaborate with CourtTech Marketing Director to manage and post on CourtTech social media platforms and website
Applicant must be proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, Outlook and Word. Basic knowledge of best practices in bookkeeping and balancing budgets
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
- Health/dental stipend
- Paid time off
- 40 hours/week
- College degree or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills: 2 years (Preferred)
- Admin: 2 years (Preferred)
- CourtTech USA Corporate Office – Chattanooga, TN (New office Opening April 2021)
- Approximately March 29th, 2021
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com